So my ever-ready, planner-type, love-of-my-life has a list of trailer tools and hardware that he has collected for our home away from home. Check(list) this out!
Trailer Tools and Hardware
- Socket and wrench set. Check to make sure you have a socket that fits your trailers lug nuts and a breaker bar or length of pipe for leverage.
- Duct tape
- Good Flashlight – if you want the best…check out Thrunite
- Spare receiver bar lock pin and cotter pins
- 2 x 40 amp blade fuses
- 10 x 15 amp blade fuses
- ( spare fuses for towing vehicle)
- Spare rear brake/ signal light bulb
- Spare marker light bulb
- Spare interior light bulb
- Fresh water hose
- Sharp knife
- 30 amp to 15 amp adapter
- High-quality extension cord
- Extra 30 amp RV cable (50′)
- Tube of roof sealant and caulking gun
Happy packing and safe travels!