I’m obsessed with my IP. I admit it.
So eggs are yummy but I tend not to boil them, I’m easily distracted. 🙂
- Add a cup of water to the IP. Don’t forget to put in the little basket that comes with your IP.
- Lid on.
- Press manual and adjust time to 6 minutes.
- While the IP is working its magic, get a bowl, add ice and water.
- One the IP sings that it’s done, release the pressure but don’t forget to use oven mitts or a kitchen utensil, that puppy is hot hot HOT.
- Lift the lid, and remove the eggs and let them swim in the ice water bath for another 6.
Try and save a few. I dare ya!!